Last modified: March 31, 2022
· The types of information MOM N POP DELIVERY may collect or that You may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the MOM N POP DELIVERY mobile application or website (www.momnpop.delivery) (the “Website”); and
· MOM N POP DELIVERY’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies only to information We collect on the Website and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Website.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
· We collect offline or on any other websites You may access through this Website;
· You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Other third parties have their own privacy policies, which We encourage You to read before providing information on or to such third parties.
Children Under the Age of 18
The Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If We learn that We have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, We will delete that information. If You believe We might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at MOM N POP DELIVERY COMPLIANCE, c/o Hunt Pennington Kumar PLLC, 609 Castle Ridge Road, Suite 315, Austin, TX 78746.
Information MOM N POP DELIVERY Collects and How We Collect It
MOM N POP DELIVERY collects information from and about Users of the Website:
· Directly from You when You provide it to us via the Website;
· Automatically when you use the Website; and
· Directly from You when You provide it to us via communications.
When you register with, purchase goods or services through, or otherwise use this Website, We may ask You provide information:
· By which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, profile information, photograph, or image information, posts, mobile device identifier(s), locations, proximity to other MOM N POP DELIVERY users, information from other MOM N POP DELIVERY users, MOM N POP DELIVERY schedule information, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
· That is about you but individually does not identify you.
Personal Information includes, without limitation:
· Information that You provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing a good or service to be delivered to you from the Website, content posted by You, and requests for further services. We may also ask You for information when You use the Website, enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Us, and when You report a problem with the Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that We might ask You to complete for research purposes.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You will be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website.
· Your search queries on the Website.
· Your profile information.
You may also provide information for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas you access through the Website (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although You may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile and setting your privacy settings, You acknowledge and are aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, We cannot control the actions of third parties with whom You may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
When you access and use the Website, MOM N POP DELIVERY may use technology to automatically collect:
· Usage Details: certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
· Device Information: information about your computer, tablet, or mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files: metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
· Location Information: real-time information about the location of Your device.
If you do not want MOM N POP DELIVERY to collect this information about You and your device, do not use our Website. You also may opt out at any time choosing to opt-out at email [email protected].
MOM N POP DELIVERY also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). If you do not want MOM N POP DELIVERY to collect this information about You and your activities or across third-party websites, do not use our Website. You also may opt out at any time choosing to opt-out at email [email protected]
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device. However, if you select this setting, you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
· Web Beacons. Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
When you use the Website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties include:
· Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
· Analytics companies.
· Your mobile device manufacturer.
· Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, mobile applications, and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
· Deliver any goods purchased by you to the address you provide.
· Provide you with the Website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· Give you notices about your account.
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· Notify you of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though our Website.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, do not use our Website. You also may opt out at any time choosing to opt-out at email [email protected].
Disclosure of Your Information
MOM N POP DELIVERY may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, MOM N POP DELIVERY may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
· To MOM N POP DELIVERY, our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MOM N POP DELIVERY’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MOM N POP DELIVERY about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and MOM N POP DELIVERY.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MOM N POP DELIVERY, our customers or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
· Location Information. The Website collects and uses real-time information about your device’s location. If you do not want MOM N POP DELIVERY to use your information in this way, do not use our Website. You also may opt out at any time choosing to opt-out at email [email protected]
· Promotion by the Company. The Website collects and uses information about you to promote our own or third parties’ products or services. If you do not want MOM N POP DELIVERY to use your information in this way, do not use our Website. You also may opt out at any time choosing to opt-out at email [email protected]
· Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. MOM N POP DELIVERY may share personal information that we collect about users of the Website with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes. If you do not want MOM N POP DELIVERY to use your information in this way, do not use our Website. You also may opt out at any time choosing to opt-out at [INSERT LINK TO OPT-OUT METHOD]. MOM N POP DELIVERY does not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide You with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's .
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may send us an email [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, render our obligations to you impossible or impracticable, or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. You acknowledge that, because information you share in public areas of the Website may be viewed by any user of the Website, You will not share private information about yourself, including financial information and personal identification information, in public areas of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although MOM N POP DELIVERY makes reasonable efforts to protect personal information of users, MOM N POP DELIVERY cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information via the Website is at your own risk. MOM N POP DELIVERY is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: [email protected]